Parents of gradeschoolers have a lot to think about. Trying to encourage healthy living and helping your child develop a positive self-image all while going through puberty can have its challenges. This section will arm you with the information you need along the way.
Is your gradeschooler due for a check-up? See the AAP Schedule of Well-Child Care Visits.
- Are You Ready to Be a Babysitter?
- Friend or Foe?
- Gender Identity Development in Children
- Gender Non-Conforming & Transgender Children
- Healthy Children Radio: Consistent Bedtimes
- Helping Your Child Develop A Healthy Sense of Self Esteem
- How to Understand Your Child's Temperament
- Safety for Your Child: 10 Years
- Safety for Your Child: 6 Years
- Safety for Your Child: 8 Years
- Shyness in Children
- Signs of Low Self-Esteem
- Strategies and Solutions For Handling A Difficult Child
- The Disobedient Child
- What to Consider Before Accepting a Babysitting Job